Attestations of internal control - Reporting - forensic accounting - Financial Statement Audit At Alhussain Aldeghreer CPA., we are committed to delivering independent, efficient, effective and comprehensive audits of financial statements, including attestations of internal control reporting. We provide quality assurance services to ensure that our clients' financial statements meet the regulatory and business requirements under which they function.
We believe that high-quality audits, in fact and in perception, are essential to the growth of financial markets. With that goal in mind, Alhussain Aldeghreer CPA has pledged to maintain the integrity of our audit process.
Our professionals are very conscious of the need to maintain objectivity and independence. Also, this advance planning typically results in an efficient audit process.
Alhussain Aldeghreer CPA provides audit services including audits of financial statements of limited companies, partnerships and societies through the professional practicing chartered accountants.
• Evaluating the achievements of the management in relation to the organizational objectives and overall systems of planning, organizing, controlling and evaluating.
• Auditing in pursuance of a Specific Contract.
• Investigative auditing and Internal audit.
• Systems, operational audit and due diligence audit.
• Delivering the plan.
• Enhancing quality.
• Improving efficiency.
• Measuring contribution.
Our Control Assurance and Compliance Attestation Solution comprise the following activities:
• Design and implementation of pragmatic risk control and governance frameworks for clients.
• Assessing effectiveness of existing risk and internal control frameworks.
• Internal control remediation programs.
• Provision of training solutions from board level to wider organization.
• Internal control remediation activities and independent audits.
Our Accounting & Reporting services include the following:
• Accounting, bookkeeping, financial reporting and consolidation.
• Assistance with financial audit and internal control.
• VAT registration and administration.
• Bank account management.
• Monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in line with relevant accounting standards (such as local GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS).
• Filing of accounts with local authorities.
• Cash management.
• Payroll administration.
• Implementation of accounting systems.
•Setup of General Ledger and Computerized Chart of Accounts in line with clients reporting requirement..
• Setup of the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Modules.
• Input opening balances of General Ledger Accounts.
• Input opening balances of the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Modules.
• Prepare or agree accounting policies.
• Prepare or agree monthly management accounts format.
• Preparation of annual and periodic financial statements in accordance with IFRS
We provide our clients with highly efficient and quality forensic accounting services and this is possible by making use of a streamlined and systematic process.
The key steps involved in our forensic accounting process are:
1. Requirement Analysis
2. Perform Dispute Check
3. Perform a Basic Investigation
4. Accumulating Evidence
5. Analyzing the Evidence
6. Final Report Creation
Our independent auditors examine the entity's financial statements and disclosures. Our basic principles:
• To consider economic environment influences.
• To identify major risks of material misstatement.
• To establish appropriate audit responses.
• To obtain and assess the sufficiency of audit evidence.
• To provide efficient and cost-effective recommendations.